Thursday 31 October 2013

Autumn FOTD #1

Hiya everyone!

You've probably guessed from the title what this post is; yep you guessed it! It's an Autumn 'Face of the day'. I just thought I'd share with you a few products I've been using recently and what I like :)



*From left to right*

Gosh CC Cream Illuminating Foundation

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara in 'Blackest Black'

17 Stay Time Concealer in the shade 'Extra Fair'

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in 'Fair 1'

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder 'Light Skin'

17 Powder Blusher in 'Plum Puff'

Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Penicl in '061 Jet Black'


The above picture is all the products I used to create the look and as you can see I have gone for something quite natural by using the CC Cream (review coming soon; it's amazing!) and the new BB skin Powder by L'Oreal. I love this powder because it eliminates shine but doesn't cake on the skin, and you can add more throughout the day and it won't make your foundation look odd. I used the tiniest amount of concealer under my eyes, on blemishes and around my nose. The reason I use two concealers is because I find the Collection one flakes around my nose so I use the 17 Stay time concealer because it's very moisturising and the lightest colour 'Extra Fair' is really fair; perfect for you English Rose ladies like myself and the Collection one is very thick so perfect for any blemishes or under eye circles!

I like to keep my face make-up quite fresh and natural looking. To make my cheek bones stand out I used my all time favourite blusher from 17 'plum puff'. It's the most beautiful purple colour which is perfect for Autumn and looks great with green eyes like I have and I love the 17 blushers because they're affordable and so pigmented!. As for eye make-up, I love to wear very black mascara in the colder months and the Revlon Lash Potion is amazing for achieving voluminous and long lashes. This mascara also claims to make you lashes grow and it really does! My natural lashes look so much fuller after using this product for 2-3 months now. I pair the eye look with black eye liner and the one I chose from Rimmel is great, it glides across the eyelid like a dream and stays put all day long.

That's it for my Face of The Day post, if you liked it let me know if you would like me to do more posts like this! if you have any comments or if you've tried any of the products I use let me know in the comments below, I'd love to know what you think :)

Thanks for reading!
 
Georgie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment